Stop at our Park City Store to enter to win! Grand Prizes include Polaris RZR from Karl Malone Powersports, Bullfrog Hot Tub and a Set of 5 Mountain Bikes from Gravity Coalition Bikes. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Must enter in store at 309 Main Street Park City, UT 84060 to be eligible to win. Last day to enter is December 19th, 2020. Winners will be drawn randomly on December 21st, 2020. See official rules below for all details.
Sock City Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Eligibility: The Sock City Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are over the age of 18. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the State of Utah and where prohibited by law.
- Ineligible. Sock City, Inc., a Utah corporation (“Sponsor”) and Polaris, Bullfrog, Karl Malone Polaris, Workhorse, and their employees, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and each of their respective officers, directors, attorneys, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) on October 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MST on December 19, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter:
- In-Person Entry: During the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) entry for physically entering the Sock City store located at 309 Main St., Park City, Utah (“Park City Store”) and filling out an information card with your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address (“In-Store Entry”).
- Purchase Entry: During the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) entry per every One Dollar ($1.00) spent at the Park City Store (“Purchase Entry”). There is no limit to Purchase Entries. In order to complete the Purchase Entry you must fill out an information card with your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Strict Compliance Required. Entries made by any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the responsible entrant. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made.
- No Returns. Goods purchased during the Promotion Period may not be returned. The Sponsor will allow store credit for any returned goods during the Promotion Period if the purchaser complies with Sponsor’s normal return policy.
- Grand Prize Drawing: On or about December 21, 2020, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period. The Sponsor will randomly select three winners. You can only win one Prize. Therefore, if your name is drawn more than once, the Sponsor will keep randomly selecting a winner until the Sponsor has select three separate individuals.
- Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning:
- Prizes. There will be three winners. The winners of the drawing described in paragraph 4 above will be qualified to win one of the following three prizes (“Prizes”):
- Bullfrog Spa (Approximate retail value is $8,000).
- Polaris Razor (Approximate retail value is $20,000) and Workhorse Trailer (Approximate retail value is $2,000).*
- 5 Mountain Bikes (2 adults and 3 children) (Approximate retail value is $2,500).
*The winner of the Polaris Razor must keep the Sock City logos on for one year after taking possession of the Polaris Razor.
- Random Drawing. The Sponsor will randomly match the three winners with a Prize. Odds of winning the Prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winners will not be able to choose a Prize. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Prizes, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
- No Warranties. Winner of Prizes agree Sponsor, or any of the Promotion Parties has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
- Taxes. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Delivery of Prizes. Arrangements for delivery of Prizes will be made after winner validation. Prizes must be claimed and picked up no later than December 30, 2020 at a time and place determined by Sponsor. At the Sponsor’s discretion, an unclaimed Prize may not be awarded or Sponsor may select a new winner for the Prize.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, 1099-MISC form, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) all causes of action against any or all Promotion Parties (including Facebook) arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and Facebook, from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages against the Promotion Parties and Facebook other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Sales Use. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names and contact information for purposes of advertising Sponsor’s services and products.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the State of Utah and is governed by the laws of the State of Utah. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts sitting in the County of Salt Lake, Utah for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor is Sock City, Inc., a Utah corporation. The Prize manufacturers and/or retailers (i.e., Polaris, Bullfrog, Karl Malone Polaris, Workhorse, etc.) and Facebook do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
- Trademarks. All trademarks used herein except for “Polaris,” “Workhorse,” “Karl Malone,” and “Bullfrog” are the property of the Sponsor.